[Jacob-list] transport

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at tds.net
Fri Mar 9 13:22:54 EST 2012

Hello, folks,

I am considering buying Cathy Robinson’s ram, but he is in the south and I’m in the north. What I’m wondering is: anyone out there going from near Cathy’s up to Maryland Sheep and Wool and able to transport a ram that far? Or going north before then or shortly after that? Cathy says he’s well behaved. I can’t get him because it’s more than a one day trip, which means if I keep him overnight in my truck at a motel half way, he is possibly going to get rambunctious and knock out the windows and make a general mess. Hence, I need someone to transport him north for me.