[Jacob-list] Fw: tails

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Wed Jun 27 15:32:53 EDT 2012

Edd Bissell commented that the Reynolds lilacs were brown whereas the
other lilacs he'd seen were blue/gray. This was sometime around the late
'70's, early '80's. My original lilacs are brown which follows what Edd
says as they are from Reynolds stock. Fleece color can be changed by
environmental and modifying factors more easily and quickly than
leg/face color, so leg/face color would seem to be more accurate.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>