[Jacob-list] registering at AGM

Shannon Phifer kenleighacres at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 12:50:33 EDT 2012

There should be enough inspectors there to do onsite inspections.  I know Royal Unzicker and Tony Phifer will be there for sure, and I have heard that a couple others may be there as well.  You will need to bring your registration applications with you.  At the AGM's I have attended, the inspectors have inspected the sheep people have asked them to if there has been time.  After the inspectors have inspected your sheep and signed the back, it is your responsibility to make sure pictures are attached and a fleece sample for rams and to send them to the business office.  At that time, they are recorded and sent directly to the registrar instead of being mailed around the country to the different inspectors.  Hopefully someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I would say that the parents need to be registered before the onsite inspection is done....unless the sheep being inspected is going directly to the FF category due to the parents
being unknown.

Hopefully this helps!

Shannon Phifer
Kenleigh Acres Farm