[Jacob-list] web site update

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Sat Jun 2 12:33:37 EDT 2012

We finally managed to get some updates to our website!

Pictures are being posted as we can take them, updates should be much more frequent now that we have our software glitch fixed. You can also 'like' us on Facebook and view pics there as well.

Thanks for your patience everyone!

http://www.paintedrockfarm.com

Cheryl Terrano
Painted Rock Farm
Buckhannon, WV

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)