[Jacob-list] Ewe with hernia

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Wed Jul 18 12:42:25 EDT 2012

Really sorry to hear that. I had a ewe with a hernia a few years ago. It
was from being horned by another ewe. According to my vet, it would have
continued to get worse as more "insides" would work out through the
abdominal wall until the ewe would have been suffering badly. The hernia
did increase in size and we had to put her down. I'm not sure what a
'four finger' hernia is.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>