[Jacob-list] Ear sores

Jennifer gotothewhip at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 23:06:38 EDT 2012

I had a ram that was always getting sores as he would fight and pinch his ear in the fighting, then the flies would bother it, and it would fester.. i had good luck getting it to heal by applying SWAT the fy ointment for horses... I preferred to use the pink colored over the clear, as I could see when it had worn off.. where with the clear, I never knew when it had worn off.

Jennifer Tucker