[Jacob-list] Ear sores

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Jul 8 20:07:48 EDT 2012

I've a couple. I didn't have good luck wrapping the ear, but found that
putting a soft wrap on the horn to minimize the impact plus treating the
ear helped. One of the ewes had a button tag in her ear and I think that
contributed, so I pulled the tag.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>