[Jacob-list] Free Livestock Guard Dog to a Good Home, but needs to be gone ASAP

Nicholas Lund-Molfese nicholas at lundmolfese.com
Wed Dec 5 14:07:38 EST 2012

We have two livestock dogs, breed and trained, unfortunately, one of them
has a problem with killing chickens every once in a while. We have lost
three over six months.

We purchased "Elijah" (Great Pyrenees / Anatolian Shepherd) from
a reputable breeder. The problem can probably be fixed with some work, but
I don't have time for that right now. He is great with our Jacob Sheep
and Spanish Goats.

He is up on all his shots, is "chipped" and comes with all of his vet
paperwork to prove it.

So, he is free to a good home, but we really need him gone ASAP. If you
are interested, please feel free to call. I've attached two pictures of
him sleeping off his chicken lunch!

Nick

Nicholas C. Lund-Molfese, M.A., J.D.
Trinity Hills