[Jacob-list] jacob sheep christmas presents

Trish Berger starthist at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 18:56:39 EST 2012

Hi all,

     Just a thought that there might be some people on your Christmas or seasonal gift giving list who would like a sweatshirt with a beautiful Jacob sheep on it. The JSBA logo shop has an good supply of sweatshirts in multiple colors in different sizes including Christmas red and there is definitely time to get it before Christmas.  If you email me size and color or just size, I can tell you what is available.  with a zip code, I can also estimate shipping costs so you will know how much your check should be.

Happy Holidays,

Trish