[Jacob-list] Recieving Raffle Items

Jennifer gotothewhip at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 22:23:46 EDT 2012

This has been one of the coolest thingsabout being the AGM host... Getting a sneak peek at the items...Its like Christmas!

Now then, Packaging has made me giggle. I have boxes of Bogs AND Muck boots and a whole host of other recylcled boxes that definitley say we are country folks!

First let me tell you, all of the items are way beyond what I expected.. I want them all.

I have also been told that there will be a few special items at AGM for the raffle!

I will be putting together a Facebook page for AGM. Photos of the show, the wool, and the fun. If you are not on my facebook friends list, you might drop me an email so you can see it!

Jennifer Tucker
AGM Host