[Jacob-list] Black Jocobs?

Johann K johanndiedrich at msn.com
Tue Aug 7 21:56:25 EDT 2012

If I had to guess sight unseen I'd think they were Hebridian sheep. They are black and can be four horned just like Jacobs.

Johann

Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 21:05:26 -0400
From: patchworkfibers at windstream.net
To: im-rapunzil at hotmail.com
CC: jacob-list at jacobsheep.com
Subject: Re: [Jacob-list] Black Jocobs?

Purebred
Jacobs are never solid black, although some can have quite a bit
of black. Sizes can vary considerably and still be within the
standard. Spend some time searching craigslist for "jacob
sheep". People seem to think that anything with four horns is a
Jacob Sheep.

Linda