[Jacob-list] Black Jocobs?

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Aug 7 21:05:26 EDT 2012

Purebred Jacobs are never solid black, although some can have quite a
bit of black. Sizes can vary considerably and still be within the
standard. Spend some time searching craigslist for "jacob sheep". People
seem to think that anything with four horns is a Jacob Sheep.
Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>