[Jacob-list] web update

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 14:33:19 EDT 2012

With so many of our lambs leaving over the past two weeks, I finally made the needed changes and updates to our 2012 lamb page as well as our SHEEP FOR SALE page. I think all pedigree links are operational but, if you run across one that isn't, please let me know so that I can make that repair.

We still have a few adult Jacobs available, including two 4 horned sheep. There are a handful of lambs still available too. ALL OUR AVAILABLE SHEEP THAT ARE FOR SALE HAVE BEEN TESTED NEGATIVE FOR THE TAY-SACH'S GENE (G444R-/-).

Cheryl Terrano
Painted Rock Farm

http://www.paintedrockfarm.com

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)