[Jacob-list] AGM- Last Call

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Aug 5 11:56:04 EDT 2012

Jennifer - the newsletter mentioned in the board minutes that "AGM 2012
Discussion continued on the reports of a new hotel option". Is that
something different from the Hampton you mentioned in a previous list post?
I am assuming that arrangements for my AGM sheep has been made by the
sellers.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>