[Jacob-list] lilac

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Apr 1 16:34:33 EDT 2012

I've read other articles and posts on the sheep-color-genetic list about
leg/face color being a better indicator of what actual color genes are
involved. Although most of what of I've read on browns indicates that
there are more modifying factors that contribute. I don't understand
half of it :)

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>