[Jacob-list] Orchard trees & Pumpkins

Neal Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Thu Sep 29 04:01:47 EDT 2011

Wilted leaves of many trees can be dangerous, even if fresh browsed leaves are not. I wouldn’t toss pruned limbs over the fence. When sheep are browsing, it can also make a difference if they have plenty of other feed available. Most of the time, harmful plants are not very palatable. That won’t keep the idiots from sampling them. Now if I could just get them to graze down the showy goldenrod...

Neal Grose