[Jacob-list] Orchard trees & Pumpkins

Bill & Jeannette Joosse wjjoosse at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 23:08:36 EDT 2011

I have researched the web on whether it is ok to feed sheep the apple & pear
tree leaves/limbs that we are pruning from the orchard trees. I am finding
mixed info. So thought best to ask the Jacob group.

What about grape leaves and vines?

Also, we have an excess of pumpkins that we would like to fed our Jacobs.

>From what I understand, the whole pumpkin is just put in the pasture and the

sheep will crack it open. Is this correct?

One last question, are holly trees and ferns poisonous? I am finding
conflicting info on the web.

Jeannette