[Jacob-list] New Booklet "Guide to Selection of Jacob BreedingStock"

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Mon Sep 5 17:59:51 EDT 2011

Me, too, on selling two horned. People buy quality sheep regardless of
horn number. Just look around websites and notice the "sold" labels on
two horned sheep. They are selling. I like a pretty four horned Jacob
Sheep best and keep mostly four horned, but that is my preference and
not the leaning of JSBA as a whole.
The guidebook is a great resource. Maybe we could print a special cover
for those people that are bothered by not seeing a two horned on the cover.
Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>