[Jacob-list] Mineral/protein tubs

Carl Fosbrink fourhornfarm at frontier.com
Mon May 16 10:06:09 EDT 2011

I feed a loose sheep mineral from Rural King and the sheep do well on it. I have not fed blocks because I have heard they will wear the sheep's teeth down. Plus there was no need to try them as long as the sheep are doing well on the mineral I feed. The price on the mineral has doubled in the last couple of years. Not sure why unless it is gas prices.