[Jacob-list] AGM Raffle

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun May 15 19:46:51 EDT 2011

The JSBA Annual General Meeting is coming up. It will be held in Dexter,
OR - August 26-28.
We started the online AGM raffle in 2007. It's been successful in
raising money to support the AGM. Even more fun - it's been a great
venue to showcase the tremendously creative talents of our members, as
well as the generosity of our members and many of the vendors that we
deal with. It's a fun way to participate and support the AGM and JSBA
even if you can't make it the trip to Oregon.
I'm going to do another year as AGM "rafflemaster".
http://patchworkfibers.com/raffle.html. Information and pictures of
donations should be sent to me at patchworkfibers at windstream.net. Items
need to be delivered to Shannon Phifer in Dexter.
I hope you will consider supporting JSBA and the AGM .
Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>