[Jacob-list] lambing report

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Sun May 15 11:56:17 EDT 2011

As of this morning we have 21 lambs out of 11 of our 13 ewes.

Two singles, one set of triplets, and all the rest are twins. Not
only all the rest are twins, but every set of twins is a ram and ewe
lamb combo. What are the odds of that happening?! :-)

Our current ram we purchased from Anthony Berger last summer
(actually traded for Unzicker Captain), and although I'm novice at
telling about fleece type when they are newborns, I like what he's
added for color and 4-horns - most of our breeding stock ewes are two
horned.

Lots of breeding quality lambs so if anyone is interested in our
Lasseau line, let me know. (Our original ram and ewes were from the
Lasseau farm, and we have added NO ewes from other flocks.)

I have pictures on Facebook. Public access to my facebook Jacob Sheep
album for those of you not on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.
10150187645989001.303519.594244000&l=447e1b978f

Lasell J Bartlett
Fine Fettle Farm
North Haverhill, NH
lasell at lasell.org