[Jacob-list] Wobbly lambs and Se

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Fri Mar 25 19:48:41 EDT 2011

The balance of minerals is more important than the quantity of minerals,
I believe. I'm not sure that Jacobs do well with a highly grain
dependent feeding regimen and that can throw things way off balance.
Especially if we start with a commercially balanced feed (usually for
club lambs) and then start adding supplements.
Linda.
.

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>