[Jacob-list] Wobbly lambs and Se

Zach Oaster zach at fattoaster.com
Fri Mar 25 16:36:56 EDT 2011

I have fed my Jacobs mineral blocks offered by TSC in my area (West
Michigan). It contains everything, except no added copper. Does anyone
recommend occasionally feeding a standard mineral block... say, every fourth
block? My reading has suggested that toxicity can occur quickly... so I have
been very careful to make sure they never get minerals with copper. What has
worked for you?

Zach Oaster
zach at fattoaster.com
Visit Zach & Lindsay's farm blog: http://www.fattoasterfarm.com