[Jacob-list] poisonous plants & sheep

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Sun Mar 6 17:11:22 EST 2011

No, I don't think the vet was right. I'm sure I'm not the only person on
the list that has lost a sheep that ate a toxic plant - in my case a
mountain laurel (aka lambkill) branch that broke and blew into the ram
paddock during the winter.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>