[Jacob-list] Raffle to benefit Tay-Sach's research!

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Sat Jun 18 12:53:24 EDT 2011

I wanted to let everyone on the lists know that there is a fund raising effort currently underway that benefits the Tay-Sach's research with Jacob sheep.

Shari Staines at Never Winter Farm has been so gracious as to coordinate donated items and post them on her blog. There is a detailed listing, along with many photographs of 12 amazing items for your consideration. There are some wonderful things items donated by various Jacob sheep breeders from across the country, including a lilac Jacob ewe, a black and white Jacob ram, yarn, fleece, books, a weekend cabin getaway, an amazing needle felted Jacob sheep, a quilt, hand woven rug and also hand woven blanket!

Here is a direct link to her blog: http://neverwinterfarm.wordpress.com/.

Check out the raffle and Good luck!!!

Cheryl Terrano
Painted Rock Farm
Buckhannon, WV
http://www.paintedrockfarm.com

God longs to bring us to the place where we ache so much with His heart that to do nothing is simply no longer an option. (MATT REDMAN, The Unquenchable Worshipper)