[Jacob-list] AGM raffle

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Thu Jul 28 18:04:52 EDT 2011

Thank you, Mark, for catching my typo (one too many i's in fiber). I am
a very poor typist! My address is patchworkfibers at windstream.net.
Everything is a raffle with tickets being drawn at the AGM. Yes, you may
split the tickets however you like.
You may mail a check to Shannon Phifer (address on the raffle page) or
email me with your request and you will then be invoiced via PayPal.

Thanks again for catching my typo. It's fixed now.

Linddda, oops, I mean Linda (told you I couldn't type :-). .

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>