[Jacob-list] AGM raffle

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Thu Jul 28 17:09:44 EDT 2011

Sorry to bother the list with this, although maybe it should be on list
anyway. I clicked on Linda's name on teh AGM raffle page to send this
note to her and got the following reply:
<patchworkfiibers at windstream.net>: host
mx01.windstream.net[162.39.147.49] said: 550 Recipient does not exist
here (in reply to RCPT TO command)
Anyway, here is my original note with questions:
Is everything at the AGM a raffle, or is something an auction? Also,
the raffle is per item, correct? You have some very nice items this
year and I would probably overpay at an auction, but I am not as
inclined to buy raffle tickets. I like the certainty of a high bid as
opposed to the gamble of a ticket. Regardless, it does look like I will
have to try on a few of the items.
If a person buys thirty tickets for twenty dollars, can they be split
among several offerings?
Would I mail a check, or pay by credit card, or PayPal?
Excuse my questions that I should have the answer to by now, but I just
do not remember.
I will have to figure shipping, there is no way that I will be getting
to the meeting in person.
Thank you for all you do in getting this together.
Mark Essen.