[Jacob-list] Wound care

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Wed Dec 21 15:55:01 EST 2011

The best thing to use now is Colloidal Silver in a spray bottle. Go
to Health2us.com and read up. I've used it on people and animals for
about 6-8 years . You can spray it right into this eyes without
problem . It should heal right up. It kills virus and bacteria.
Tissue regenerates. PS where are you? Can you send me a pic of the
wound? Let me know what happens. I make my own Silver so if you need
some I can send it to you. Most of the wound heal all by them selfs so
it funny it's still open , UNLESS he keep reopening it himself. Good
Luck >K
www.creeksendfarm.com

Katherine Wisor RN / Farmer
12700 Red Rock Road Reno Nevada , 89508 704-488-5000