[Jacob-list] Updated website

Gary Anderson gbanderson at ucdavis.edu
Mon Aug 22 11:35:58 EDT 2011

We added a new photo to the bottom of the sale page of our website
(www.hillsidejacobs.com <http://www.hillsidejacobs.com/> ). The ram lamb
had a broken, bloodied lateral horn when photos were taken previously. He's
out of one of our older ewes; we will retain his cotwin to add to our ewe
flock. The ram is four-horned and nicely spotted. Spacing and shape of his
upper and lateral horns are very good at this age; he is sired by Kreutzer
Farms Micah, one of our flock sires. If you are in the market to purchase a
ram lamb, we invite you to take a look at a photo not available if you
checked our website previously. Thanks.

Gary Anderson

Hillside Jacobs

Sparta, MI