[Jacob-list] Jacob Chops

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Fri Aug 19 20:03:53 EDT 2011

When we first got sheep, we got some meat breed ewes just to see if we
liked having sheep. Dave liked the meat, but I pretended to like it
(lots of Sriracha sauce) because I wanted to raise sheep.
That first Jacob that went into the freezer was so different. We have
butchered three to five year old intact rams and 9 year old ewes and
found the meat to be excellent.
Linda .

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>