[Jacob-list] Ram for sale.

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Fri Aug 19 09:17:17 EDT 2011

We offering our ram, Sweetgrass Cooper, for sale, previously owned by Royal Unzicker.....he is a four horned ram with Rockies, Broken O, Canberra and others in his pedigree. We have decided to keep our ewes but to discontinue lambing. We have had Cooper for one year - we don't show our sheep but Royal had excellent lambs out of Cooper, some of which did very well in the showring. For pedigree information on Cooper, see http://jsba.netfirms.com/cgi-bin/geneal.pl?op=tree&index=12208&gens=5&db=jsba.dbw. Cooper is a very mellow ram -- he loves when the neighbor kids feed him crackers or bread (through the fence of course!)......he has never been aggressive toward me in any way. We are located in Lancaster County in southeast PA -- there are many interesting places to visit here in Amish country should you opt to couple a sheep purchasing trip and vacation. If you would like to trade Cooper for hay we would certainly consider that option as well.......we will consider any bartering options.
Please contact me off list for more information/pictures - stcroft at ptd.net.
Sue Martin
Stonecroft Manor