[Jacob-list] Traveling Jacobs

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 18:01:48 EDT 2011

We still have a nice selection of Jacob lambs and yearlings available. If
interested you can find photos, prices and pedigrees on our web site at
_www.bideaweefarm.com_ (http://www.bideaweefarm.com) . We offer a 10%
discount off the price of the sheep for junior breeders (16 and under) and for
purchases of 3 or more sheep.

We'll be attending the JSBA AGM in Dexter,OR in two weeks and can deliver
sheep there at no charge.

We'll also be making our annual cross country delivery trip in a couple of
weeks and have room to send a few more of our sheep along. Delivery fees
for this trip are $150 for the first animal, then $100 for each additional
animal. For purchases of 5 or more sheep the additional animal fee drops
to $75 each. For more details contact me off list at
_karen at bideaweefarm.com_ (mailto:karen at bideaweefarm.com) .

Thanks for your time,
Karen Lobb
bide a wee farm
registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro Sheep
19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132
503-538-7987 / karen at bideaweefarm.com
www.bideaweefarm.com