[Jacob-list] New Booklet "Guide to Selection of Jacob BreedingStock"

Neal Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Tue Aug 9 08:52:40 EDT 2011

I sat down and looked through the booklet last night, and as someone who has debated the nuances of the breed standard for some time, it gets it pretty much on the money. Animals that were precious to us in 1988 may no longer be considered as good breeding stock. That’s OK.

Neal Grose

PS: I still think that part of the problem with horns is that there isn’t enough room on their little pumpkin heads for big horns. (Especially on the more primitive sheep.)