[Jacob-list] New Booklet "Guide to Selection of Jacob Breeding Stock"

marguerite van beek mvanbeek7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:54:10 EDT 2011

I think I should have been more diplomatic in choosing my words but the
message should be that both 2 & 4 horns are equal in regards to the breeds.
If a breeder chooses to bred only 4 or 2 that is great, I am just looking
for equality. Sounds silly but there should be a balance between the two.
This brochure is a great tool for any jacob breeder and again thank you.
I have both 4 & 2 in my flock and will continue having both.

And a side note, Kuetnzer Geneva again won Champion Ewe at the Sussex County
Fair last weekend. On to Garden State. I am so greatful that Kay brought
her to NJ and I had the opportunity to purchase her. Thank you Kay!!! Oh
she is a two horn LOL

Peggy