[Jacob-list] New Booklet "Guide to Selection of Jacob Breeding Stock"

marguerite van beek mvanbeek7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:39:34 EDT 2011

To all:

I agree it is a wonderful book very informative and much appreciated, but as
everyone knows that is is extremely difficult to sell a two horn ram in this
area, regardless. It has been talked about so often between the breeders
but reality is they are not sell able. And it is a breeders choice to breed
4 or 2 horn or only 4 horn but it would have been nice to see a two horned
animal on the front cover as well. And I for one had heard on several
occasions of breeders stating that the only "true" Jacob is a four horn
animal. I am just tired of having exceptional two horn rams in the past
that had to be destroyed because of the previous statement. It just would
have been nice.

I should have said and didn't *"thank you"* to Ingrid for the work on the
booklet and the JSBA.

Peggy