[Jacob-list] Red Ants

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Sun Apr 24 11:42:33 EDT 2011

Linda Where do you get it. Lowes brand of DE has other chemicals in
it. I used to worm all my animals with it when I bought 40 # at a
time from my bug man. ( I tried to contact him and then remembered I'm
58 and he was 20 years older than me , woops . LOL ) It must kill
them at the laval stage. It doesn't kill hard shelled insects like
ants. I bet they just move . It also dose not harm earth worms.
Great stuff . Happy Easter PS We had Baby Black spanish turkeys
hatch this morning , WHAT A GREAT DAY ! Blessiings >KAtherine
K.M.Wisor Whispering pines Farm and Gardens Reno.
Nevada