[Jacob-list] Red Ants

RNS1260 at comcast.net RNS1260 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 18:45:36 EDT 2011

Linda,

We use food grade fresh water Diatomatious Earth. I have also used coffee grounds on the ant hill . Re-application after it rains. They are usually gone in two days. We just treated some last week with DE and they aren't anywhere to be found. Hope this helps.

Cheryl B. (Pennsylvania)

Is there anything that can be used to kill red ants that is safe to use
on pastures? These aren't fire ants - they are the big red ants and they
are everywhere in our spring pasture.

Linda
--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep

www.risenshinefarm.com

risenshinefarm.blogspot.com

But He that entereth in by the door is the Shepherd of the sheep.To Him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear His voice; and He calleth His own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And He putteth forth His own sheep, He goeth before and the sheep follow Him; for they know His voice and a stranger they will not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
John 10:3,4,5 KJV

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

John 10:16 KJV