[Jacob-list] red ants

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Fri Apr 22 16:13:53 EDT 2011

Excuse my ignorance. Why would you want to kill them? I have heard
that fire ants can cause serious injury to humans and livestock. I have
also heard people sing the praise of the smaller ants for pasture
aeration. A necessary part of any good pasture. I take it that the
ants of which you speak are somewhere in the middle?