[Jacob-list] Jacobs for sale in central North Carolina

Andrew Casad acasad at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 11 12:28:41 EDT 2011

We have had a very productive lambing season here at New Chelsea, so I have several Jacob Sheep for sale--adults or lambs, ewes or rams.

I am located in Orange County, North Carolina. I have one flock on my property. In addition, a friend whom we set up with a breeding pair last year also would also like to sell from her flock also in Orange County.

Registration with JSC is not complete but is underway for most individuals. Complete pedigree and photographs are available to anyone who is interested. Reply to acasad at bellsouth.net or call 919.932.5133.

Cheers,
Andrew Casad
http://newchelsea.net/