[Jacob-list] Three-legged Jacob sheep

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 9 14:01:58 EDT 2011

> He appears normal otherwise, drinks normally, poops normally, etc. and

the ewe is not rejecting him. Has anyone had experience with this? I would
guess that missing >a hind leg would be easier for a four-legged
animal......do you think he will adapt and be able to balance and walk?
**********
I think he will do just fine. Don't use him for breeding. As for walking
on three legs.... check this out:
This is a video about a goat that walked on TWO legs. Looks something like
a big chicken. He is walking just fine on two legs; however, I don't know
how long he could do this. Maybe it would be considered cruel, but the
goat seems happy.

Oh wow, there are several videos of two-legged goats!! Just go to
www.youtube.com and type in two legged goat. I haven't looked for two
legged sheep yet.

Cathy
Moscow, ID