[Jacob-list] Update on avis my yearling

Joshua Bourget fiercehornfarm at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 12:25:57 EDT 2011

Hello again jacob listers,

    Ide like everyone to know avis pulled through alright, she is now resting in
her own stall nibbling hay and slowly working back to her normal diet. She is
now halter broken and has become very friendly throughout this whole ordeal. I
think she trust me and knows that i want whats best for her so she puts up with
me! ive got to feed her alone for a while now, and i found out by doing a quick
udder check that milk is already comming out of her teats so she should be any
day close to lambing. Im pleased the vet knew what to do and saved her for me, i
thought for sure she was not going to make it.

Anyway this is my new email you can add me if you havent allready. My farms name
is Fiercehorn Farm in Rhode Island. Farm life is coming back again, with
goslings due to hatch shortly as well as chicks. Will also have pure white
peafowl available at some point!! Keep watching my site for that, as Linda
updates! www.fiercehornfarm.com   Ive got my first fiercehorn ram lamb up there
now, Fonzie. He is doing well and is a cute little bugger. but then again all
lambs are.

Happy lambing for everyone still involved, i like having a few different groups
of ewes to lamb at different times, i had one group deliver in Feb, the other
flock is starting now, and ill have four ewes due in sept for fall lambs. Gives
me the choice of showing in a few different classes. The feb. lambs are looking
great, and i got very lucky with horns, all are nearly perfect! Have a great day
everybody, and i hope to meet many more jacob people this august at shannons
place for the AGM!

Josh