[Jacob-list] 2 vs 4 hornsa

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Tue Sep 28 17:38:37 EDT 2010

I'm with Heather - I love the challenge, especially of getting a ewe
with four spectacular horns.
We shouldn't think that raising a good two horned is automatic, though.
I believe the leading cause of Jacobs failing registration is horns too
close on two horned rams.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>