[Jacob-list] Fleece pelt

tim koenig timkoenig5 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:43:33 EDT 2010

A very bad idea. Uncured, hair-on hide indoors will draw dermestid
beetles (carpet beetles), which live on dead animal protien. This
means dry meat, skin, hair roots, etc. The salt in the skin will also
absorb moisture from the air and stain floors, and will eventually
smell bad.
Tim Koenig, Applegarth Farm