[Jacob-list] Question......

im rapunzil im-rapunzil at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:25:35 EDT 2010

Well Fred, I certainly appreciate your detailed response. You had some good points which I fully understood and agree with. But must admit even after reading it twice, I just couldn't follow your scientific jargon.

But I do know what a piebald is! And a skewbald too for that matter!

Guess I must be "too blonde" for the rest of it. Ho hum!

Cindy
Stone Hollow Farm

You live by writing your poems on a farm
and call that farming.