[Jacob-list] Message Board

im rapunzil im-rapunzil at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 12:33:15 EDT 2010

Would anyone be itnerested in using a message board rather than email group for our subjects?

I like the way the subject threads are all in one place and easy to follow. Other information can be added to other pages of the site to include for sale, breeding, farm advertising, standing at stud, etc.

Posting areas can be established by subject, i.e. Health Issues, Lambing, Feed/Hay, For Sale, Breeding, etc. So if someone needs help on a particular subject, they can easily look to see if there is any advice posted. If not, they can post their question there.

While I have no clue on how to build/maintain a message board, I've been a moderator on a horse board for 5 years, and really enjoy it. I would be happy to volunteer to moderate a Jacob Sheep board, if necessary (although I don't think it will be).

Might this peak anyone else's interest? Does anyone know how to build one?

Cindy
Stone Hollow Farm

You live by writing your poems on a farm
and call that farming.