[Jacob-list] sheep powered farming

Lasell J. Bartlett lasell at lasell.org
Fri Sep 17 12:03:35 EDT 2010

Is there anyone who has a/some pulling sheep, Jacob or otherwise, who
could come demonstrate at the Northeast Animal Power Field Days in
Tunbridge, VT in mid-October? Most of the focus has traditionally
been on using horses and oxen for farming. Let me know if you do, or
know someone who does, and I will connect you with the organizers who
have asked about this.

Lasell, who has her hands full with training usable horses and can't
quite think about training sheep to drive just now...

Lasell J Bartlett
Fine Fettle Farm
lasell at lasell.org