[Jacob-list] Bearded Ram? To Cheryl & Betty

Linda patchworkfibers at windstream.net
Wed Sep 15 19:46:55 EDT 2010

I'm not sure why we/I call that line of longer hair/wool running down
the brisket a beard in sheep as it's really part of a mane, but that's
what I've always called it. It is NOT anything like a beard in a goat
and is nowhere near his chin. Cindy called a beard and I knew just what
she meant.

Linda

--
Patchwork Farm Jacob Sheep <http://www.patchworkfibers.com>