[Jacob-list] Coat or Not-to-coat

Cheryl Terrano paintedrockfarm at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 08:17:33 EDT 2010

I've enjoyed the many replies to the thread about coating sheep. As with most things, there are pro's and con's of coating and not coating. i think it's important every shepherd assess his/her farm goals and flock to find out what works best for them. For us at Painted Rock, coating 115 sheep is simply not financially condusive, unless done on a few select sheep. Acquiring coats one by one is another approach but if they were not being used, storage could be an issue.

Thanks for everyone who shared! I too like looking out into the fields and seeing my flock au-natural. :)

Cheryl in WV
http://www.paintedrockfarm.com
http://paintedrockfarm.blogspot.com
Visit the ETSY store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/paintedrockfarm

God longs to bring us to the place where we ache so much with His heart that to do nothing is simply no longer an option. (MATT REDMAN, The Unquenchable Worshipper)

We will live as strangers and pilgrims on this earth, with sacrifice, commitment, tears and fasting, and touch the lost world with our lifestyle and commitment. (KP YOHANNAN, Founder, GOSPEL FOR ASIA)

WHEN EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN IS SHAKEN, THE ANCHOR THAT HOLDS IS THE WISDOM OF THE CROSS. (Jason Upton, Key of David Ministries, from the CD 1200 ft below sea level).

If you want to see God's power at work, you must get out of the church and into the world. Watch the extravagant lengths which God will go to reveal Himself to people who don't know Him. Then you will learn how truly awesome our God is. (Author Unknown)