[Jacob-list] AGM

stcroft at ptd.net stcroft at ptd.net
Fri Sep 3 14:34:43 EDT 2010

If you've never been to an AGM, do consider attending. Royal has worked hard to schedule interesting events - and swapping sheep stories and meeting other breeders is always great too. My first Jacob, Fieldwood Anna, was originally from the flock cared for by Susanna Davies and I'm looking forward to hearing her story. Hopefully some of you western folks will be able to attend - don't let hurricanes or east coast traffic stop you!! Jacob people are some of the nicest people on earth -- see you @ the AGM!!!
PS - Royal did not pay me to promote the AGM, honest!! ;-)
Sue Martin
Stonecroft

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect