[Jacob-list] jacob rams for sale

peggy mvanbeek7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 07:34:48 EDT 2010

I have several jacobs rams for sale that are on my website www.ridgecroftfarm.com

4 horn Jacob is a wonderful ram has all the bells and whistles. Will consider lease options. He would be an asset to any flock.

Ridgecroft Molson, top fleece at MSWF, wonderful ram. All west coast breeding. Great of east coast breeders looking for other lines.

Ridgecroft Copenhagen lilac, two horn out of 90% 4 horn pedigree go figure.
Ridgecroft Brussels, strong four horn.

And of course I have several wethers for sale.

Will be going to Rhinebeck this weekend can deliver in that area for no fee.
Please let me know I have Jacob and Molson going to a sale on 10/16 would rather them going to Jacob breeder.

Peggy